Thursday, April 19, 2012

Brief Synopsis of the Republican Plaform


Brief Synopsis of the Republican Plaform

http://www.alansondheim.org/platform.mp4

Republicans make me nauseous; their apparent takes on race,
sex, fair play, the environment, the 1% - you name it - are
corrosive, inherently violent, hypocritical. Anyway as you
know, I can't write about this - I don't have the knowledge
many of my colleagues do. So I express myself sometimes in
song and sometimes in video, and this is video. Mind you,
this is the platform of the bad Republicans, those who
would control our bodies and minds and take what little
health care we have, away. And I think this Republican
Platform video, like the Platform Sutra itself, is full of
joy, reverence, and contradiction! Onward, good Republicans!

No comments: